BNL Futuriamo Loan
Cantor Air - thanks to a collaboration with BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas - offers the possibility of financing the ATPL, CPL and Instructor courses through the BNL FUTURIAMO loan.
To start or continue your ATPL, CPL and/or Instructor Courses (IR, FI, IRI, CRI) airline pilot course with greater serenity, as a student of the Cantor Air Flight School you can request a loan from BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas dedicated to students of all ages to support investment in their professional future.
The BNL Futuriamo loan allows you to meet the economic commitment necessary to face the course of study in Italy and abroad and the expenses relating to:
• the training course;
• the purchase of textbooks;
• accommodation and transport costs;
• the purchase of a PC or a Tablet
• Minimum amount starting from da € 5.000,00
• Maximum amount up to € 70.000,00
• Loan term of up to 10 years with the possibility of postponing the repayment of the principal from 12 to 36 months after disbursement
• Delivery: in a single solution
• Guarantees: for younger students, co-registration with a parent/guardian residing in Italy or other guarantees deemed suitable by the Bank is envisaged.
The granting of the loan is subject to the approval of the Bank. The loan is managed entirely by BNL BNP Paribas Group. For all information and contractual and economic conditions, refer to the BNL.it website
How to apply for the loan?
For more information, visit the BNL Futuriamo page: to find out more and request funding, simply click on «Get Called Back» and fill out a simple form with your details to be contacted by telephone by a BNL Consultant.
Want to Know More?
The Cantor Air team is ready to answer any questions regarding our services and offers.