Simulatore AlSim ALX FSTD
Multiple Flight Models
The ALX replaces up to 4 different machines, and covers the entire student curriculum from A to Z: PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training with the following different generic flight models:
- Single piston, constant pitch propeller and fixed landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Single piston, variable pitch propeller and retractable landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Twin piston with classic or EFIS instrumentation;
- Light twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation;
- Light twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS;
- Medium twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS;
- Medium twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
User Friendly Interface
Alsim has designed specific graphical software with the instructor's comfort in mind. The software interface is so easy to use the instructor doesn't need computer skills to provide excellent training!
Instructor software features:
- Touch screen interface, complemented by conventional mouse/keyboard systems;
- Modify the aircraft position and/or heading;
- Replay the day's flight lessons;
- Set or cancel failures on the aircraft or on navigation beacons;
- Record or activate preset configurations;
- Change weather conditions;
- Change the aircraft being simulated (flight deck and trainer performance);
- View and modify the navigation database.
Advanced Visual System
“Student immersion” is achieved through a very high degree of realism:
- 208° panoramic field;
- Detailed airport environment;
- Day and night operations;
- Full range of weather scenarios.