Tecnam P.2008 JC – MKII I-CNTF
The Tecnam P2008JC-MKII is a high wing, two place, single engine airplane equipped with tricycle landing gear, built by TECNAM – Capua, ITALY. The P2008JC MkII has both metal wings and a metal stabilator. Tecnam chose to construct the P2008 with metal wings and stabilator structures for strength, reliability, and the ability to flex in flight, thereby ensuring a more comfortable ride. To produce the desired increase in cabin width and greater aerodynamic efficiency, Tecnam chose carbon fibre.
The wing is based on the well-known NACA63A airfoil, and through partial tapering, it is brought close to the optimal lift distribution (elliptical). The single-slot flaps extend along much of the wing span. The Frise type aileron along with the taper design provides a high rate of roll.
The all movable type (stabilator) horizontal tail, traditional on Tecnam aircraft, allows excellent controllability and excellent “hands off” longitudinal stability. The P2008 JC MKII is powered with a ROTAX 912S2 100 HP, 4 Cylinders liquid/air cooled, integrated reduction gear and alimented by MOGAS or AVGAS.
I-CNTF is a P2008 JC - MK II delivered to CANTOR AIR in June 2019, VFR and VFR NIGHT certified, therefore with the addition of various systems, including BACK UP systems (anemometer and altimeter) represented by an electronic EFIS system, two GARMIN radio with 8.33Mhz spacing and night lights.
I-CNTF is used by CANTOR AIR for PPL courses, HOUR BUILDING and VFR-N trainings.
- Crew: 1 pilot
- Capacity: 1 passenger
- Fuselage Height: 2.67 mt – 8.76 ft
- Fuselage Length: 6.97 mt – 22.87 ft
- Wingspan: 9 mt – 29.5 ft
- Cabin Height (seat to cover): 0.91 mt – 3 ft
- Cabin Width: 1.2 mt – 3.9 ft
- Max Seating capacity: 2
- Fuel tank capacity : 2 x 55 lt – 2 x 14.5 US Gal
- Engine Manufacturer ROTAX 912 ULS – 912is – 914
- Engine Power 98 to 115 HP
- Time Before Overhaul 2000 hrs
- Propeller 2/3 Blades Fixed/Ground Adj. Pitch
- Fuel Consumption 17 lt/h – 4.50 US Gal/h
- Fuel Type Mogas and Avgas
Design Weight & Loading
- Baggage allowance 20 kg – 44 lb
- Design Weight 650 kg – 1433 lb
- Max Cruise Speed (KTAS) 222 km/h – 120 kts
- Stall Speed (Flaps Down Power Off) KCAS 72 km/h – 39 kts
- Practical ceiling 4267 mt – 14,000 ft
- Take off run 165 mt – 541 ft
- Take off distance 345 mt – 1131 ft
- Landing Run 115 mt – 377 ft
- Landing Distance 285 mt – 935 ft
- Rate of climb 900 ft/min – 4,57 m/sec
- Range 703 NM -1302 km