Type Rating - PILATUS PC-12NG
Aim of the Course
The course objective is to train students to act as pilot in command (PIC) in the PILATUS PC-12NG, in order to achieve the CLASS RATING SET on this type, according to the EASA part FCL requirements and relevant EASA OSD.
The course comprises:
• Theoretical knowledge instruction to the PC-12NG class rating of 49 classroom hours;
• Practical knowledge instruction performed fully on aeroplano, based on 4 FLT HRS in VFR and 6 FLT HRS in IFR
- Theoretical Test
- Flight SKILL TEST (about 2 hrs block time)
PC-12NG CLASS RATING SET COURSE
|Final “Skill Test”:||2:00|
Applicant for the first type rating on PC-12NG shall have at least:
- 200 hours total flying experience
- having passed a UPRT (A) in accordance with PART-FCL.745.A
- having a valid IR-SE-SP rating.
In addition, the applicant shall hold:
• a certificate of satisfactory completion of a course for additional theoretical knowledge undertaken at the ATO [HPA course (see AMC1 FCL.720.A(b)(2)(i))]; or
• have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examination, or
• hold a valid ICAO ATPL(A) or CPL/IR with theoretical knowledge credit for ATPL(A).
Credits for Previous Experience